How can we help you?

Kim Allonce

Economic Development Director

678-512-3231 11360 Lakefield Drive
Johns Creek, GA 30097

Before starting a business in Johns Creek, you will need to obtain a Business Tax Certificate (business license). Other permits and licenses also may be required, depending on what type of business you plan to run and whether or not you are operating under a trade name.

If you’re considering a home-based business, please review Article 4.12 of the Zoning of the City of Johns Creek entitled “Home Occupation.” A Business Tax Certificate is also required for all home-based businesses.

Businesses with an active business tax certificate are listed in our online Business Directory including a link to their website when this information has been provided.

The Revenue Division at 678-512-3200 is ready to assist you with any licensing or permitting questions regarding operating a business in Johns Creek.