HomeServices & Resources ­ Forms ­ Planning & Zoning

Planning & Zoning Forms

*Update! Effective March 23, 2020, the City of Johns Creek Community Development Department will be accepting permit applications by email due to COVID-19 and the City Hall closure. Click here for more information.


Event Permit (film, events, & public assemblages)

Run/Walk Permit

Special Event Administrative Permit


Banner Permit

Sign Permit (also see the Sign Guidebook)


Administrative Permit (e.g. cell towers, temporary buildings, veterinary clinics)

Administrative Variance

Fence Permit (fences, gates & walls)

Land Use Petition (rezoning, use permits & concurrent variances)

Pre-Application (rezoning, use permits & concurrent variances)

Variance Application (primary & secondary variances; required public hearing)

Zoning Certification Procedures


Board Application