Vending is an important part of the Johns Creek International Festival and helps to create an immersive and truly multicultural environment for our guests.
We are committed to selecting a variety of quality craft, art, merchandise, and service vendors to exceed our guests’ expectations. Special consideration will be given to vendors selling cultural/ethnic wares.
The 2020 Johns Creek International Festival is set for Saturday, April 25, 2020. The 2020 Application is available here.
Your fee INCLUDES a tent, table(s), and chairs. You ARE allowed to bring additional tables and chairs. If you choose to bring your own tent, please indicate on the application.
- 10ft x 10ft - $160
- 10ft x 20ft - $260
- 10ft x 30ft - $460
- 20AMP - $80 per connection
- 30AMP - $100 per connection
- If selected, all vendors’ fees must be paid in full by March 6, 2020.
- Due to the high number of applications, not all applicants will be selected.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- Any application postmarked or received after March 6, 2020 will not be accepted.
- Fees are non-refundable.
Some retail vendors will be required to have a certificate of insurance for this event. For example: face painting, lotion samples, food samples, or any other vendors with products that may be ingested or have direct physical with guests require insurance.
You must have their insurance agent mail or email us a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing current liability insurance coverage before space can be confirmed. The City of Johns Creek must listed as an additional insured.
The City’s minimum insurance requirements are as follows:
- $1,000,000.00 Per Occurrence
- $3,000,000.00 Aggregate
- $100,000.00 Damage to Rented Premises
Click here for an example COI.
2020 Retail Vendors - TBD