October 23, 2021!
The City of Johns Creek is continuing to actively monitor all the current information and guidelines released by the CDC and the Georgia Department of Health related to COVID-19. The safety of our vendors and festival guests are of the upmost importance.
International Food Vendors -
The City of Johns Creek and the surrounding area is home to an amazing array of authentic ethnic food from Poke to Pasta and everything in between. We want to reflect this rich culinary landscape by showcasing an international experience all in one place.
The 2021 Johns Creek International Festival is set for October 23, 2021!
Beer and Wine Garden is presented by:
Your fee INCLUDES a tent, table(s), and chairs. You ARE allowed to bring additional tables and chairs. If you choose to bring your own tent, please indicate on the application. Tables or chairs are available to Food Trucks upon request.
Vendors Fees (based on space):
- 10ft x 10ft - $140
- 10ft x 20ft - $240
- 10ft x 30ft - $340
- 20AMP - $80 per connection
- 30AMP - $100 per connection
- If selected, all vendors’ fees must be paid in full by September 10, 2021.
- Due to the high number of applications, not all applicants will be selected.
- No partial payments will be accepted.
- Any application postmarked or received after September 10, 2021 will not be accepted.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- Please note, 2021 will be a smaller event. We will not be able to accept all applicants. Our hope to grow back to the original size event by 2022.
Vendors must have their insurance agent mail or email us a Certificate of Insurance (COI) showing current liability insurance coverage before space can be confirmed. The City of Johns Creek must listed as an additional insured.
The City’s minimum insurance requirements are as follows:
- $1,000,000.00 Per Occurrence
- $3,000,000.00 Aggregate
- $100,000.00 Damage to Rented Premises
Click here for an example COI.
Fire Marshall Inspection
The Johns Creek Fire Marshall will be inspecting food vendor setups on Friday, October 22, 2021 or Saturday morning October 23, 2021. If you will have open flame cooking, an ABC type fire extinguisher will be required.
If you will be frying, a K type fire extinguisher will be required. If you are planning to bring your own tent, you must have a flame-certified tent.
Propane cylinders must be secured to prevent being knocked over. Grills must be placed a minimum of ten feet from your tent or adjacent tent. Sufficient room will be provided behind your tent for grilling if you have indicated you will bring a grill.
For questions and additional information please contact the City of Johns Creek Communications Department at email@example.com or 678-512-3200.
2021 International Festival Food Vendors