HomeQuickLinks ­ FAQs ­ News FAQs


Who do I call with media inquiries and interview requests?

Media inquiries/interview requests regarding police or fire, general city business, use of the city name or logo, marketing/branding, advertising and public relations should be directed to Commnications at 678-512-3200.

How do I file a Request for Public Records?

Please complete the online Request for Public Records form. Or, request a paper copy of this form from the City Clerk at 678-512-3200. Fax completed paper forms to 678-512-3244.

Can I use photos or written content from the City website in a newsletter, flyer or website?

Not without written permission, in advance of use. All images and text on the www.JohnsCreekGA.gov are copyrighted by the City of Johns Creek and protected by applicable laws. Republication or redistribution of this content, including by framing or by similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the City of Johns Creek.

United States and foreign copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of this site. You agree to abide by all copyright notices. Please review the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Can I use the City logo in a newsletter, flyer, video, television show or website?

Not without written permission, in advance of use. The City retains copyright on the official City logo.

Where, how and when is the Johns Creek Seal used?

The Johns Creek Seal is the official device of the municipal government, utilized as a mark of authorization and decree. Because it carries such great weight, use of the Seal is appropriately limited to only the most official City uses, such as embossing for oaths of offices, certifications, proclamations, resolutions, contracts, licenses and/or other legal documents requiring an official stamp.

Reproductions of the Seal are approved for display in the City Council Chambers and Municipal Court only. External use of the official Johns Creek Seal is strictly prohibited.

How can I get my event listed on the City Calendar?

Only Johns Creek events of general public interest sponsored by non-profit organizations will be added to the City's online Calendar. Events should be submitted 2 weeks to 1 month in advance of the event date. See the Add to Calendar page.

Can I have a link to my business or organization on the City website?

As a general rule, only approved non-profit organizations (libraries, accredited schools, cultural organizations, parks and business associations), other government agencies and area hospitals have links on the City website. (Please see our Posting Guidelines.) However, local businesses which have an active City business tax certificate and have provided their website address are listed in the Business Directory.

How do I keep up with current news on City and public events?

There are several ways to stay informed. Follow the City on social media and subscribe to the City's e-newsletters. Also, check the City's website for up to date information.

How do I sign up for newsletters or news flashes?

Subscribe here for Johns Creek newsletters and News Flashes. City and Police newsletters are emailed on a monthly basis. News Flashes are sent when needed, in the event of a road or bridge closure, public works, public safety or weather-related emergency or important message from the Mayor. Each has its own subscription list so you can sign up for only the information you want to receive.

How can I get a copy of the annual report?

Contact Communications at 678-512-3200.

How do I find upcoming meetings and events?

All City meetings and City-sponsored events are listed on the City's online Calendar, which also includes event listings for non-profit organizations, accredited schools, cultural organizations, parks and business associations.

Where can I read City communications sent to the media?

You can read all news releases to the media in the News section.