July 29, 2019
Pet-related vendors are invited to participate in Pup-A-Palooza 2019
! This is a great opportunity to establish brand awareness and loyalty, and build new relationships with prospective customers. From Veterinary services to designer dog duds, this is the event for you.
Pup-A-Palooza, being held on Saturday, Sept. 21, features music, caricature sketches of people with their furry BFFs, and more. There are contests for Best Dressed Dog and Best Dog Trick. The event attracts people from all over Johns Creek and the North Fulton area.
Vendor registration begins Aug. 1 and runs through Sept. 13. For specific sponsor and vendor opportunities, visit Rec1
, the City’s online registration page.
For more information, contact the Recreation and Parks Division at 678-512-3200.
Vendor fee is $50.
- The City will provide one table and two chairs per vendor.
- Electricity is not available.
- Vendors MUST sell pet related products
- Only vendors approved to sell products may do so.
- General liability insurance may be required.