STOP (Solicitor. Teen. Officer. Parent.)
STOP is a teen safe driving program designed by the Police Department and Municipal Court.
The STOP Program was created to teach young drivers safe driving habits and help foster a positive relationship between these new drivers and the Johns Creek Police Department.
The course was created to help reduce the disproportionate number of young traffic violators in Johns Creek and the surrounding areas. The intervention program is open to all drivers (17-20 years old). Teens charged with a traffic violation, within the City of Johns Creek, may be ordered by the City Solicitor or Municipal Judge to participate in the class.
For more information please check out the STOP Brochure
To register for the STOP Class please see the forms below. Registration is required.
Johns Creek Court Ordered Attendee Form
STOP Class_Johns Creek Resident Form
- If you were ordered by the Johns Creek Municipal Court to attend the STOP Class you complete THIS form.
STOP Class_Non-Resident Form
- If you are a resident of Johns Creek and electing to take the class, you complete THIS form.
- If you DO NOT live in Johns Creek and electing to take this class, you complete THIS form.
- If you were ordered by another municipality to take this class, you complete THIS form.
- Includes $30 registration fee
Please note: There is a $30 registration fee for Non-Johns Creek residents. By stating you are a Johns Creek resident, address verification may be required when checking into your selected class.