July 27, 2022
Pup-A-Palooza, being held on Saturday, Sept. 17 at Newtown Park and features music and fun activities for guests and their furry BFFs. There are contests for Best Dressed Dog and Best Dog Trick. The event attracts people from all over Johns Creek and the North Fulton area.
Vendor registration begins Aug. 1 and runs through Sept. 2. Dog related vendors only. For specific sponsor and vendor opportunities, visit Rec1
and click on the special events tab.
For more information, contact the Recreation and Parks Division at 678-512-3200.
- Vendor fee is $50.
- Approved vendors receive a 10x10 booth space.
- Vendors must provide their own tent, tables, and chairs.
- Electricity will not be available to vendors.
- General liability insurance may be required.
- Vendor spots limited to 14.
- Additional event information will be provided as the event approaches.