May 03, 2021
The Summer Concert featuring 7 Sharp 9 is ON for Friday, June 4 at Newtown Park but with a new location. The concert will be held in the parking lot near the Old Alabama Road park entrance due to repairs being made at the Mark Burkhalter Amphitheater. ***Please note the map below which shows where the concert will take place.
Here are a few reminders about the concert:
- Parking is available throughout Newtown Park. Overflow parking is available at the Mount Pisgah Athletic Campus across Brumbelow Road.
- Food Trucks (A Little Nauti, The Patty Wagon, and King of Pops) will serve food and treats. Food and non-alcoholic drinks may be brought into the concert. Beer and wine will be available for purchase on site.
- Blankets and lawn chairs are welcome and recommended. Please no pop-up tents.
- Dogs are not allowed in the concert parking lot area (with the exception of service animals).
- Table rentals will not be available for this concert.
The Johns Creek Recreation and Parks Division officially opens its 2021 Amphitheater summer concert series on Friday, June 4
, featuring “7 Sharp 9
.” 7 Sharp 9 keeps the party going NON-STOP from beginning to end featuring a wide variety of covers from pop to country!
The 7 Sharp 9 concert will feature the food trucks A Little Nauti
, The Patty Wagon,
and King of Pops
for a sweet treats. Beer and wine will be available for purchase.
Stay tuned for additional concert dates!
The concerts are FREE. Gates open at 3 p.m. for those looking to save a spot, bring your own chairs and blankets. The concert starts at 7 p.m. This event is rain or shine! In the case of rain, attendees are welcome to bring umbrellas. No pop-up tents, please. If we experience lightning or severe weather, we may delay the start of the concert or evacuate if necessary.
Outside alcohol is NOT
allowed in the amphitheater. Please note: Dogs are NOT allowed in the Amphitheater area or at City Concerts and events (with the exception of service animals).
Entrance is prohibited if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19, have any flu-like symptoms, been in contact with a COVID-19 patient or person suspected to have COVID-19. Hand sanitizer stations will be available around the event. 4