September 30, 2021
Keep North Fulton Beautiful and the City of Johns Creek are hosting a Household Hazardous Waste event on Saturday, Nov. 6 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Johns Creek City Hall, 11360 Lakefield Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30097.
This event is exclusively for residents of the City of Johns Creek. No businesses or contractors, please.
Pre-registration is required for this event.
The deadline for registration is Thursday, Nov. 4 at 9 a.m. or once registration reaches maximum capacity, whichever is reached first. Registrations will not be accepted on site.
Items NOT Accepted:
- Paint: Limit of 80 pounds per vehicle (A full gallon of paint is about 8-10 pounds) Suggestions for paint disposal of additional gallons are available here.
- Herbicides, pesticides, fertilizer, pool chemicals
- Motor oil, anti-freeze, gasoline
- Mercury (thermostats, thermometers)
- Batteries and electronics (CRTs, monitors, etc.) *Note: No alkaline (AA, AAA, A, B, C, 9V) batteries. These can be safely disposed of in your regular trash.
- Propane cylinders, fire extinguishers, smoke detectors, aerosols
- Cooking oils
- Fluorescent bulbs
- No Medical waste, Needles
- No Ammunition, Explosives
- No Pharmaceuticals
- No Alkaline Batteries (AA, AAA, A, B, C, 9V)
Interested in volunteering at this event? We'd love to have you! Sign up here
Pre-register for the event here.