October 23, 2020
*Registration is now closed as the registration cap has been reached.***
Keep North Fulton Beautiful is hosting a Household Hazardous Waste Event on Saturday, Nov. 7 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Johns Creek City Hall located at 11360 Lakefield Drive, Johns Creek, GA 30097. This event is for Johns Creek residents ONLY.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR THIS EVENT.
The deadline for registration is Thursday, Nov. 5 at 9 a.m. or the registration cap, whichever comes first. Drive-up registrations will NOT be accepted on site. Pre-register HERE.
New this year:
For the health and safety of workers and volunteers, KNFB asks residents to please remain in your vehicle, and allow workers to remove items from your vehicle. Face masks will be required.
- Paint (Limit 10 containers, max 10 gallons combined; suggestions for paint disposal of additional gallons is available here)
- Herbicides, Pesticides
- Motor Oil, Anti-Freeze, Gasoline
- Mercury (thermostats, thermometers)
- Batteries and electronics (CRTs, monitors, etc.) *Note: No alkaline (AA, AAA, A, B, C, 9V) batteries, please. These can be safely disposed of in your regular trash.
- Propane cylinders, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke detectors
- Cooking Oils
- Fluorescent bulbs
*Note: Please review these retailer/manufacturer take-back programs
before bringing your TV or monitor to this event.
Medical waste, needles
Please print the confirmation letter you receive and bring it with you to the event to expedite check-in.