March 20, 2020
Effective March 23, 2020, the City of Johns Creek Community Development Department will be accepting permit applications by email due to COVID-19 and the City Hall closure.
Email the application to the appropriate division:
*Please upload all plans to the City’s ShareFile: Here
Document upload requirements:
- Provide uniform filename convention [address_owner/tenant name_permit type (P&Z; Building; or Development)]
- Electronic plan set (PDF) shall be no larger than 11”x17” and no smaller than 8.5” x 11”
- CAD files will not be accepted
Upon review and confirmation of the completeness of the application, staff will respond with the permit number, comments (if applicable) and applicable fees.
Payment of permit fees:
Once the permit application is received, reviewed, and confirmed to be complete by staff, the applicant will be provided with the applicable fee information. Checks may be dropped-off at City Hall or a credit card authorization form may be submitted electronically.
- When opting to drop-off payment, please direct your check (no cash will be accepted) to the payment counter located immediately on the right-hand side entering into City Hall
- To avoid processing delays, please reference the applicable permit number and address on the check
The City will continue to provide building and land inspections within 48 business hours upon receiving an inspection request. To schedule an inspection, call the Inspections Hotline at 678-512-3330 or use the JC Now app. Please note that daily inspection load may impact response times due to limitation of available personnel.
We ask for your patience and cooperation during this unprecedented time.