October 14, 2019
*Update (Oct. 25): Registration now FULL for the Nov. 2 Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day.
The City of Johns Creek and Keep North Fulton Beautiful present a Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day on Saturday, Nov. 2 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the parking lot of Target & Home Depot, 5950 State Bridge Road, Johns Creek.
Pre-registration is required for this event, which is held exclusively for Johns Creek residents. The deadline for registration is Thursday, Oct. 31 at 10AM, or 600 registrants, whichever comes first. Drive-up registrations will not be accepted on site. Pre-register
at Keep North Fulton Beautiful’s website
and verify your Johns Creek residency here
Paint (Limit 10 containers, max 10 gallons combined; suggestions for paint disposal of additional gallons is available here
- Herbicides, Pesticides
- Motor Oil, Anti-Freeze, Gasoline
- Mercury (thermostats, thermometers)
- Batteries and electronics (CRTs, monitors, etc.) *Note: No alkaline (AA, AAA, A, B, C, 9V) batteries, please. These can be safely disposed of in your regular trash.
- Propane cylinders, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke detectors
- Cooking Oils
- Fluorescent bulbs
*Note: Please review these retailer/manufacturer take-back program
s before bringing your TV or monitor to this event.
Please print the confirmation letter
- NO Medical waste, needles
- NO Ammunition, explosives
- NO Pharmaceuticals
- NO Non-hazardous items
you receive after registering online and bring it with you to the event to expedite check-in.