November 14, 2019
Early voting for the Dec. 3 General Municipal Runoff Election will be held Monday, Nov. 25 to Wednesday, Nov. 27 from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Early voting locations will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 6p.m. and include:
- College Park Historical Building, 3675 Auditorium Way, College Park
- East Roswell Branch Library, 2301 Holcomb Bridge Road, Roswell
- Park Place at Newtown, 3125 Old Alabama Road, Johns Creek
- Roswell City Hall, 38 Hill Street, Roswell
- South Fulton Service Center, 5600 Stonewall Tell Road, College Park
View the Nov. 5 election results
. None of the Johns Creek City Council candidates took a majority of the votes in the Nov. 5 election therefore all three posts will head to a runoff election:
Post 2: Brian Weaver, Dilip Tunki
Post 4: Chris Coughlin, Marybeth Cooper
Post 6: Erin Elwood, Issure C. Yang
View the Dec. 3 runoff election sample ballot here
. Requests for by-mail absentee ballots must be received by Fulton County Elections by Wednesday, Nov. 27. Fulton County offices are closed Nov. 28 and 29.
For voting information, please visit the Fulton County Elections website
or call 404-612-7020.