October 01, 2019
Stay fit this fall by signing up for Clubhouse Fitness classes!
The November-December session features the new class, Yin & Restore Yoga, as well as favorites like Zumba dance fitness, HIIT circuit training, 20/20/20 cardio & resistance training, and movement yoga.
Registration is open until Oct. 18
and the session begins the week of Oct. 28. The seven-week session ends the week of Dec. 16. Note: No classes the week of Nov. 25 – Dec. 1. All classes are off Dec. 23 – Jan. 5. Cost: 7 weeks (Mondays) - $44 resident / $66 non-resident.
Zumba Dance Fitness
- Monday 6:15 p.m. - Monday Movement Yoga
- Thursday 6:15 p.m. - Yin & Restore Yoga NEW!
- Friday 8:15 a.m. - Friday Fitness Flow Yoga
- Saturday 9 a.m. - Yin & Restore Yoga NEW!
Strength & Cardio Conditioning
- Monday 9 a.m. - Zumba Dance Fitness
- Wednesday 6 p.m. - Zumba Dance Fitness
- Saturday 10:15 a.m. - Dance Fitness NEW!
- Monday 12 p.m. - 20/20/20 (Cardio & Resistance Training) NEW!
- Tuesday 10:30 a.m. -20/20/20 (Cardio & Resistance Training)
- Friday 9:30 a.m. - HIIT Circuit Training
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Road. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
For more information on this program or to register
, please visit the Clubhouse Fitness webpage
. For questions regarding Clubhouse Fitness, please email info@JohnsCreekGA.gov
or call 678-512-3200