Online Service Centers
For convenience, the City of Johns Creek offers a number of services* that can be handled online, without making a trip to City Hall or Municipal Court.
With these online services, you can do things like pay traffic tickets, apply for a business license, or pay a traffic ticket, among other services listed below:
- Inquire about the status of your case (only if you have received a Code Enforcement notice with a PIN number on it).
- Pay your Code Violation Citation issued by the Johns Creek Code Enforcement Department.
- Inquire about the status of your permit application.
- File/get a police report.
- Search by location, name or date to find an arrest, incident or traffic report.
- Help identify any currently reported missing persons.
- Review/print a daily bulletin (rundown of reported arrests, incidents or traffic accidents.
- Pay your traffic citation issued by the Johns Creek Police Department ONLY if you're over the age of 21. (Persons 20 years of age or younger must appear in court and should not pay online as this may result in suspension of your driver's license).