May 02, 2017
Summer is on its way! Warm weather, sunshine, visits to the park, swimming pools, and other types of summer fun! Have a fun and healthy summer start by signing up
for one of our Clubhouse Fitness Classes! Adding exercise to your routine provides a wide variety of health benefits, including increased energy, focus, and better overall physical health.
This session, beginning the week of July 5, offers Yoga, Zumba, and LeBarre classes.
Classes are 60 minutes long and meet once a week for six to seven weeks beginning the week of July 10 through the week of August 28. The six-week session costs $38 for residents and $57 for non-residents. The seven-week session costs $44 for residents and $66 for non-residents. Registration begins June 1 and ends June 30.
New July/ August Class:
HIITS Yoga - Interval training adds a unique twist to traditional flow. Bursts of intensity weave in and out of vinyasa to elevate the heart rate and build strength. Lift your conditioning to new heights!
2017 July/ August Session - Class Schedule
- Monday 6:15 p.m. – Monday Movement Yoga
- Wednesday 8:30 a.m. – Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Thursday 6:15 p.m. - Slow, Flow & Stretch Yoga
- Friday 8:15 a.m. – Friday Fitness Flow Yoga
- Monday 11:30 a.m. – Zumba
- Tuesday 11:45 a.m. – Soul Line Dancing
- Saturday 9:30 a.m. – Zumba
- Tuesday 6:15 p.m. – LeBarre
- Thursday 10:30 a.m. – LeBarre
- Saturday 11 a.m. – LeBarre
All sessions are taught by certified instructors and are held at the Newtown Community Clubhouse located at Newtown Park at 3115 Old Alabama Rd. Participants must be at least 16 years old.
For more information, call 678-512-3200
, email info@JohnsCreekGA.gov
, or see the Clubhouse Fitness page on the city website